At NXG we are always keen to make everything easier for you, our customers, to do business with us and to help your business grow as it should. A vital part of this is making sure that in the unlikely event that something is wrong with our products or services, you have made a wrong purchase, or are unhappy for whatever reason; we solve your issues quickly, efficiently and to your total satisfaction.
It is with this spirit of cooperation that we have framed our Returns Policy. We hope that you never need to use it-we are, after all, rightly proud of the exceptional quality of the products and services we supply-but if you do, please read the terms and conditions set out below, and we will do everything in our power to ensure your total satisfaction.
NXG operates its Returns Policy under the following terms and conditions:
- Every NXG customer contract and invoice reflects our General Terms and Conditions of Sale. What this means is that once we have sold you goods we are not obliged by law or contract to take them back.
NXG, however, has built its reputation on customer service and goodwill, and so you may return goods under the following circumstances:
- You are a currently active customer who has old, obsolete, or unwanted stock.
- You are a former customer who wishes to purchase new goods based on our acceptance of the return of previously purchased products.
- If you are able to meet either of the conditions mentioned above, we will take back our goods under the following conditions:
- The item has not been used, damaged, or its seal removed. If your items do not meet these requirements, sadly, NXG will not be able to accept their return
- A restocking fee will be applied as follows:
- (a) If the item was despatched within thirty (30) days of the invoice date, NXG will not charge you a re-stocking fee and one hundred percent (100%) of the order's value will be credited to your NXG account.
- (b) If the item was despatched within thirty-one (31) to ninety (90) days of the invoice date, NXG will charge you a twenty-five percent (25%) re-stocking fee and seventy-five percent (75%) of the order's value will be credited to your NXG account
- (c) If the item was despatched within ninety-one (91) to one hundred and eighty (180) days of the invoice date, NXG will charge you a fifty percent (50%) re-stocking fee and fifty percent (50%) of the order's value will be credited to your NXG account
- (d) If the item was despatched over 180 days from the invoice date, NXG will not credit any returns to your NXG account
- If you return any goods to NXG, they must be in their original packaging and undamaged. There will be an extra fee of twenty-five percent (25%)* added to the restocking fees mentioned above if any of the following is the case:
- There is evidence of incorrect storage of the items. NXG reserves the right to label items as having undergone incorrect storage when items demonstrate.
- Visible external damage to the packaging
- The packaging is dusty and/or dirty
- Packaging colors are faded
- Packaging has been tampered with or opened
- Evidence of exposure to rodents and/or other pests
- Any other reason NXG reasonably believes items to have undergone incorrect storage
- This fee will not apply to items that are older than three hundred and sixty (180) days old.
- Please note that NXG does not refund any amount for return of your goods in cash or any other form of remittance: without exception. When you return items to us, the total value of your order, after the calculation of any re-stocking or other fees, will be credited to your NXG company account. This credit that you have accrued may only be used against the future purchase of 'NXPrint branded goods and services.
- In the case you have accrued credit for your NXG account, you will only be able to access this credit when you make new purchases of NXPrint branded products that exceed one hundred percent (100%) of the value of this credit. For example, if you have a credit of 10,000 (in your currency), you must make new purchases that equal or exceed 20,000.
You may accrue as much credit as you wish, but please remember that once you add new credit to existing credit, the hundred percent (100%) rule applies to the total credit you have with NXG. This means that if you have existing credit of 10,000 and you add a further 5,000, for example to this, your purchases must equal or exceed one hundred percent (100%) of the total of 15,000. You must therefore make purchases of NXPrint branded products of at least 30,000.